ABAA has just launched an Indiegogo campaign!
We are raising money for several reasons.
- To incorporate as a non-profit organization. Non-profit status is not free, and this will allows us to apply from grant funds from various agencies that might support our work.
- To hire a graphic designer to create a logo for our group.
- To assist with our programming!
- Free workshops for our community, including K-12 teachers
- Pop-up exhibits on Black history and culture
- Develop a digital “roadmap” of Atlanta-area African American resources
Please consider a gift today. We have some cool prizes to share. 😉